HEDP 60% | 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1- Diphosphonic Acid
We, Innova Priority Solutions, offered superior quality of HEDP 60%. 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1- Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP 60%) is made from acetic anhydride, phosphorus acid and phosphorus Trichloride.
Owing to their anti-scaling and hydrolytic stability, these products are known in the market as a chelating and sequestering agent. These products are generally used in water treatment, soaps & detergents and sugar processing.
HEDP is a superior phosphonic acid chelating agent based on its hydrolytic stability and its superior ability to act as an anti-scaling and sequestering agent.
Product Name : HEDP 60%.
Product Category : HEDP
CAS No. : 2809-21-4.
Synonyms : 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1- Diphosphonic Acid.
Molecular Formula : C2H8O7P2.
Molecular Weight : 206.0.
Appearance : Clear Colourless to Pale Yellow Aqueous Solution.
Assay : 60.0%.
Specific Gravity : 1.42- 1.46.
Chelation Value : 520.0.
Packing : 290 Kg. HDPE Drums.
- HEDP 60% is used in low pressure boiler
- HEDP 60% is used in dye-fixing agent
- HEDP 60% is used in complexing agent
- HEDP 60% is used in industrial cooling water system
- HEDP 60% is used in radioactive agents
- HEDP 60% is used in the textile industry, used as metal and non-metallic cleaning agent
- HEDP 60% used as a strong Chelating Agent for Metal Ions like Ca, Mg & Fe in water Treatment, Textile, Sugar Processing, Dye, Soaps & Detergents.
For More Click On The Products From Product List Or.
Call Us at +91-9312-871-070
Or E-mail Us at